Ready to go insights from 2000+ game deconstructions
- Conduct detailed feature-level analysis of games on the market
- Compare differences to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Discover features crucial for success
Know what top games do differently with full feature transparency
- Compare games across markets and in soft launch
- Look at differences between markets, find inspiration and prepare for your launch in different markets
Understand how your competitors engage their players
- View hundreds of FTUE (first time user experience) videos and see how games hook their players
- Look for inspiration on feature and interface design, staying up to date on the latest trends and more
"Although the information on version updates and even descriptions is readily available elsewhere, they don’t isolate different feature changes. This creates a lot of manual follow up work. With Update Impacts, not only does this feature save me a lot of time but I can be confident that we have a comprehensive understanding of each game’s roadmap in the market."
Studio Strategy Manager at FoxNext
"When we have opinions and ideas about something, it’s good to back those up with data. Especially when we have a couple of ideas coming from everyone, it’s essential to know what other games are doing to see if we’re on the right path. GameRefinery supports our decision-making process because we can use all of these things we can’t find on other platforms to drive our decisions."
Product Manager at Rovio
“GameRefinery has made our prototyping more accurate and sped up the process. We can create prototypes and analyze live games to play around with how different features would affect the game's potential market performance and demographic appeal.”
Growth Lead at MAG Interactive
"GameRefinery helps us allocate resources properly and prioritize. This helps us avoid putting effort into things that won’t bring value to our players. So we can build the best experience for our players both in War Robots and new products."
Head of Analytics at Pixonic
“Combining a traditional design approach to feature prioritisation with GameRefinery’s analytical approach saves us time in expediting the elimination of low priority features and the prioritisation of effective ones. Further, we can be more efficient with finding relevant feature implementations that aren’t within our design / product teams’ repertoire. This enables us to be faster at releasing better games and updates.”
Analyst at Futureplay