Looking for people who love games and getting things done
Lead/Senior Back-end Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Lead/Senior Back-end Developer to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for leading the back-end development of the GameRefinery service and guiding junior developers. The role is based out of our Helsinki office.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Experienced in using version control e.g. Git
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Fluent English skills with the ability to discuss topics on a technical level
- Experience with web front-end technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Knowledge of containers, Openshift platform and/or MongoDB
- Passion for games
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Catered breakfast on selected days, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends.
GameRefinery is a leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success. Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.
Please send your application to [email protected].
For more information about the position feel free to contact Head of Product Lauri Heikkinen [email protected].