Looking for people who love games and getting things done
Global Presales Manager
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Global Pre-sales Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for managing the pre-sales operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role is based out of our Helsinki office.
- Lead Generation activities such as online prospecting
- Appointment Setting of Senior Management with VP of Business Development and CEO
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn, Web research etc.
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as Google Ads, LinkedIn and Blog Marketing
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage sales opportunities.
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
- +2 years relevant experience in pre-sales/sales role involving lead generation, sales meetings in a software or online services company
- Excellent Spoken English Skills with persuasive communication abilities
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Perseverance, Hard-working and target-driven
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
- Excellent Written Communication Skills as majority of communication is online
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
- Interest in games and game industry
- Experience from SaaS sales is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered breakfast on selected days, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends.
GameRefinery is the leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success.
Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.