Global Sales Manager
Global Sales Manager
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for managing the sales operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role location is negotiable.
- Lead Generation activities such as online prospecting
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn, Web research etc.
- Managing of a sales process and potential customers from prospect to a closed deal
- Participating Mobile Game Industry Events globally
- Preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage sales opportunities.
- +2 years relevant experience in sales role involving lead generation, sales meetings and deal closing in a software or online services company
- Excellent Spoken English Skills with persuasive communication abilities
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Perseverance, Hard-working and target-driven
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
- Excellent Written Communication Skills as majority of communication is online
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
- Experience from games and game industry
- Experience from SaaS sales
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered breakfast on selected days, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends.
GameRefinery is a leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success.
Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.