We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Development Manager/Director to join our rapidly growing company with a focus on Americas.
You will be responsible for managing the sales operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role location is negotiable between Europe and North-America.
- Planning and executing sales strategy for Americas together with Senior Management
- Lead Generation activities such as online prospecting
- Research and develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Web research etc.
- Managing of a sales process and potential customers from prospect to a closed deal
- Participating online and onsite Mobile Game Industry Events
- Preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage sales opportunities
- +4 years relevant experience in sales role involving lead generation, sales meetings and deal closing in SaaS or online services company
- Excellent Spoken English Skills with persuasive communication abilities
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Perseverance, Hard-working and target-driven
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
- Excellent Written Communication Skills as majority of communication is online
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs and MS Office
- Experience from mobile games and game industry
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Seaside view, when located at company HQ 🙂
- Company health care
- Tools of your choice
- Company outings and game nights
- Trips to industry events
GameRefinery is the leading provider of feature-level data in the mobile games market, with an ever-growing database covering hundreds of thousands of games. GameRefinery’s customers include leading mobile games companies such as Zynga, SquareEnix, King and Funplus. The GameRefinery platform uses unique algorithms and a team of expert analysts to help developers, investors and publishers delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success, to understand why games are successful and how to achieve the same from pre-production to LiveOps.