We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for managing the Customer Success operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem. The role is remote / based out of our Helsinki office and can require global travel.
Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile game and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic game companies in the world—from large international companies to start-ups that are working on the next big thing.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account
- Understand your clients strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the GameRefinery platform to deliver business value
- Prepare and execute on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Cultivate broader usage of GameRefinery within each account
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the day-to-day GameRefinery users are champions with others in the account
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- 1-2 years in a client success role and/or account management role
- Experience in data-driven analysis in a consultative capacity
- Experience supporting international customers (large and start-up) over email, phone and Skype or equivalent
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Polish and credibility with C-level executives
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Passion for games and high motivation to master our products.
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
- Thorough understanding of mobile game business and app stores
- Experience in managing customers in SaaS environment or working with mobile game developers/publishers
- Global travel required
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered breakfast on selected days, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends.
GameRefinery is a leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success.
Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.