Supercharge your targeting for the post IDFA world
We’re empowering ad networks and advertisers to overcome the challenges posed by IDFA and enter a new era of contextual ad targeting for mobile games
Take the guesswork out of Ad targeting post IDFA
Our Ad Intelligence tool is powering the next generation of mobile game advertising
- Target games based on contextual relevancy
- Create a relevant pool of audiences with no manual guesswork
- Acquire quality users faster to increase retention and LTV
Build creatives that match audience preferences
Tag your creatives and see how they match your audience to support creative work with data driven insights
- Find games that are a good match for your creatives
- Data on Genre fit, Visual Elements, Moods & Styles, Player Motivations, and more
- Automatic tagging for all of your creative analysis needs
Automated DATA Tagging
Differentiate games in a meaningful way
Automatically tag games in your database with genres and other data points to enhance your market research capabilities and more
Accurate segmentation with a 3 level Category -> Genre -> Subgenre hierarchy built together with industry experts
A taxonomy that evolves in tandem with the market to always reflect the current mobile games environment
Hundreds of thousands of mobile games and millions of data points
Enrich your datasets with 700+ data points per game to get unique insights
- Insights on genres, features, demographics, player motivations, visuals, colors and more
- Scalable for different types of contextual data needs
- Automated data collection, analysis and delivery
"GameRefinery has enabled AdColony to leverage granular app-specific data and optimize results for our partners without compromising the privacy of mobile users."
"With GameRefinery's data we have found more quality games than what we could find by ourselves or working directly with an ad network. We’ve been able to more than triple our UA spend on our selected ad network."
About our data
5 years and over 10 000+ manual analyses helped us to build a unique and proprietary training data set for our patented AI machine learning models to analyze 700+ data points from any game – automatically.
Start making better games today
Empower game development, research, and ad targeting with the market’s largest dataset on mobile game genres & features, player motivations, and more.
… or schedule a trial