Looking for people who love games and getting things done
VP / Director of Business Development
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated VP / Director of Business Development to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for leading the sales operations of GameRefinery services targeted to different stakeholders in the mobile game ecosystem.
The role is based out of our Helsinki office and requires global travel.
- Defining and executing company sales operations, strategy, and targets.
- Scaling up sales by building and managing the global sales team.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified opportunities with an accurate forecast.
- Presenting on how our service can help companies to create winning games and strategies for the mobile games market.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close.
- Attending game industry events and doing outreach to build company visibility and sales leads.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage sales opportunities.
- Updating and creating sales proposals and reports as required.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or selling software-as-a-service tools.
- Experience in selling to mobile game developers/publishers or working as a developer/publisher representative is a plus.
- New business (Hunter) experience.
- Consistent quarter-over-quarter track-record of meeting targets.
- Passion for games and high motivation to master our products.
- Superior communication and writing skills with the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Team player with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency with Pipedrive/SalesForce (or equivalent), Google Docs, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation with a stock option program.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered breakfast on selected days, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Health package to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends.
GameRefinery is a leading provider of feature level data in the mobile games market. We help our clients delve into the very building blocks of mobile games to uncover the drivers behind success. Leading mobile game studios, and publishers use GameRefinery for portfolio strategy, market analysis and benchmarking.