We are looking for an experienced back-end developer(s) to join our team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a talented backend developer at GameRefinery, you will be part of an innovative, dynamic and highly motivated start-up team. We are hoping you embody both strong communication skills as well as solid, hands-on experience with the required technologies.You will be focusing on the design, development and delivery of the GameRefinery SaaS solution which will be used by the leading companies in the mobile game industry. We offer you a highly collaborative environment with opportunities to grow, learn and share knowledge with the team, partners and clients.
We believe that passion breeds success, for both the individual and the company. We are looking for people who love to learn and be challenged, and who will apply their intellectual curiosity to solve our client’s wide-ranging game analysis challenges with creativity and enthusiasm. If you join our team, we will give you resources and freedom to explore your passions, experiences to expand your game industry knowledge and the opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the field, all while maintaining a positive work-life balance.
RESPONSIBILITIES, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Develop data-driven microservice platform with JavaEE
- Develop using OpenShift PaaS platform with Wildfly application server
- Develop and design REST endpoints
- Develop and maintain MongoDB database structure
- Understand DevOps focus and build continuous development towards our development
- 2+ years of experience developing JavaEE applications
- Development experience using object oriented techniques
- Understanding of multi-tied architectures including client-side vs. server-side
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus
- Experience using Amazon Web Services as part of the application (S3, EC2)
- Buzzwords: Docker, Git, Maven, Trello, OpenShift, Newrelic, Morphia